HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA FROM FLYCOMNEWS

AN ODE TO GRANDMA

Singing ...."Mama tosolokomi wasaye, ESE moma dupe ore tese gbogbo" I'm indebted to you for all you have done for me.
Abiyamo tooto!
You're an epitome of diligence and persistence. You've nurtured us so greatly that we are not afraid of any challenge.
 You taught us so many things, among all to be hardworking and uphold Godly principles.

 I'm so proud of you. You're one in one million women.
Today, as you clock another year, its my prayer that; God spares you to reap the fruits of your labour, makes life colorful for you and fortifies you with you with all the good things of life. (Amen)
 I love you so much mum. Happy birthday great woman!

Ebamikira fun mama mi, Orisa bi Iya OSI laye!

Help me celebrate my mother friends...
#proudgrandma
#joyofmotherhood
#godlywoman
#abiyamotooto
#mcdiamondmother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supermega Seven Foundation visit Divine Dove Int'l School, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s Chopper Crash-lands In Kogi, VP and the entire crew are safe.|FlycomNews

2019: Afenifere Faction Endorses Buhari