Atiku’s Endorsement: Nwodo Alleges Obiano Called Him An Idiot


The endorsement of presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party , Atiku Abubakar, by Igbo highest decision making body , Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has set Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State against the President -General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo.

Nwodo alleged that Obiano, who had vowed to deliver Anambra ’ s votes to President Muhammadu Buhari in the presidential election, called him an idiot in a phone call .

Nwodo , who recounted the shocking encounter of the incident, made through a phone call from the governor , which is circulating in the social media , said he had decided to go public over the matter “so that Igbo would know who is idiot among both of us .”

Nwodo said, “Your Excellency Gov Obiano, I was surprised to receive a call from you a few minutes ago in which you said the following words ‘ Nnia, I didn’ t know that you were so idiotic ’ .

“I am shocked that you can be so insolent.

“I am sure that I was neither so idiotic when I addressed your state assembly asking Ndi Anambra to disregard IPOB ’ s boycott of your election nor was I idiotic when I pleaded with the Commander - in -Chief to restore your security detail.
“History will judge who amongst us is idiotic. If standing with the popular wish of Ndigbo makes me idiotic, I am happy to be called an idiot.

“I will make this communication public so that Igbo will know who is idiotic amongst both of us. ”

Meanwhile , the Special Adviser to Chief Nwodo on Media and Productivity , Chief Emeka Attamah, confirmed the social media report.

In a communiqué after its meeting, Ohanaeze had endorsed the candidacy of Atiku , and his running mate , Mr . Peter Obi, of the PDP ahead of the in February 16 presidential election .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supermega Seven Foundation visit Divine Dove Int'l School, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s Chopper Crash-lands In Kogi, VP and the entire crew are safe.|FlycomNews

2019: Afenifere Faction Endorses Buhari