I told Obasanjo ‘I’m not your cook’ —Audu Ogbeh


"One day, I summed up courage and confronted Obasanjo at a meeting. I told him point blank that Mr. president, I am not your cook but your party chairman, so you talk to me with respect.”

At the meeting which was held to discuss the merger of ANPP, ACN, APGA and CPC, Ogbeh said he asked Obasanjo to show the party leadership respect and reminded him that when others were building the party he was in prison and should stop kicking people around.

This, according to Ogbeh, did not go down well with the former President who later masterminded the former chairman’s ouster.

“ When I was chairman of PDP, my son never got involved in oil but two national chairmen after me, their sons pocketed over N400 billion without supplying a tea cup of oil.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supermega Seven Foundation visit Divine Dove Int'l School, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s Chopper Crash-lands In Kogi, VP and the entire crew are safe.|FlycomNews

2019: Afenifere Faction Endorses Buhari