MY MANDATE FOR THE PEOPLE I REPRESENT- LANRE AFINNI. | FlycomNews

MY MANDATE FOR THE PEOPLE I REPRESENT- LANRE AFINNI
.............I like the house and very stable

-Fashina Mobolaji Shakiru Reports.

FIRST Term Lawmaker, Hon. Lanre Afnni has revealed his plans for the electorates after taken oath of office as a lawmaker representing lagos lsland Constituency II at the inauguration of the 9th Assembly of the Lagos State House of Assembly on Friday.

The Lagos Island Constituency II, representative disclosed to newsmen at the swearing-in ceremony that he was ready to serve the good people he represents. He said: "I've decided to let the electorate in my Constituency to choose any project of their choice for me to execute."

The Bibire has been proudly called among his friends, associates, relative and supporters, lawmaker added that my people knows for my kindness and selflessness, they  would not have named me BIBIRE. Here to represent and bring masses oriented programs for my good people of Lagos Island Constituency||, Afinni assured.

According to him, I like the house and very stable and there was no other nonminations for the principal officers from speakership position, deputy speaker and all others principal officer positions while looking forward to the 9th Assembly that will be very stable, said Afinni.

Hon. Afinni used the medium to thank the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the State and campaign team. He also extend his gratitude to the party leaders, supporters, family and friends, saying their contributions towards his election was quite commendable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supermega Seven Foundation visit Divine Dove Int'l School, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s Chopper Crash-lands In Kogi, VP and the entire crew are safe.|FlycomNews

2019: Afenifere Faction Endorses Buhari