A BIRTHDAY SATIRE WISHES TO ABENI |FASHINA SHAKIRU



The wishes of today,  mark's special person
Worth celebrate for a new chapter of life
Nature chosen to see challenges of life
Shall be conquer

Prayers enveloped my heart towards
In the early hour of today,
Is sunrise the wealth of joy, mercy, happiness
shall locate your destiny.
In the middle, blessing, favor, prosperity of good health
shall locate your destiny.
In the ending, worth praises shall be given 
Your creator...

For me to you, foryyou to me, divine.
For me to you, wishes for the best.
For me to you, companion of friendship, love
Care and bless of endowment.
For me to wish Abimbola, Abeni Happy Birthday!

As ABENI, a paragon of beauty, damsel as her gorgeous & glamourous glance tells the audience
And congratulations!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supermega Seven Foundation visit Divine Dove Int'l School, Abuja.

Osinbajo’s Chopper Crash-lands In Kogi, VP and the entire crew are safe.|FlycomNews

2019: Afenifere Faction Endorses Buhari